LOGO






For this assignment, I chose the five words that best describe me to be charismatic, adaptable, resilient, understanding, and magical. In order to make my own logos, I went and looked at what was already on google about each word to get a little inspiration.






Then I created five of my own logos for each of the words.

Beyond that, I decided to make my official business card logo around the word 'magical'. For me, I feel like black girls are the epitome of magical. We come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. Our hair can be transformed into what seems like a million different hairstyles, and no two are the same. We are powerful and feminine, headstrong and gracious. That's why I decided to focus on the hair of a black girl in this logo. I created two versions as well as put the logo on three primitive 3D objects. 


Comments

Popular Posts