Let Me Introduce Myself



If you're new here and you have no idea who I am or what I'm about...let me introduce myself. My name is Kaliya Danielle Ware (I thought saying my full name would somehow make me seem more official??). I'd like to think of myself as a kind-hearted, funny, smart girl that some people might consider a little stubborn (I'm a Taurus so what do people expect!). Currently, I am a Senior at the University of Tampa pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising and Public Relations. Beyond that, I love anything beauty related. If I'm not sleeping or eating, chances are I'm watching a youtube video that's either fashion, makeup, or hair related. I don't know why or how I got so invested, but the obsession is too far gone to go back now! I also love listening to music...I probably spend most of my money on concerts if I'm being honest...and not one part of me is ashamed!

Even though this blog is for class, I think it's a good way to maybe get started and create my own real blog! Not gonna lie though, this FMX 210 class is kinda scaring me. I'm excited to push myself to be more creative but for someone who is in no way shape or form creative, it's scary! I'm ready to come out on the other side a better and more well-rounded person because of it though. I think deep down I know this class, is just what I need to help me excel in Trump's Corporate America.



Comments

Popular Posts