AUTOSCOPY

I know I say all the other projects are hard, but this one.........she was different. Doing it step by step wasn't the hard part, it was actually creating an image that made sense and that was visually appealing that was the difficult part. As someone who does not consider herself a creative...I had a hard time tapping into that side of me and ended up just picking something very random based on my mood. I don't particularly enjoy receiving roses or flowers in general, but I love the way they smell and while taking pictures for my friend I saw some. There's no real inspiration, just the mere fact that I had stopped to smell the roses and it put me in a good mood. 

0% compression JPG @ 65.04KB

25% compression JPG @ 146KB





50% compression JPG @ 275.9KB
75% compression JPG @ 593.3KB

























100% compression JPG @ 1.472MB
4 colors
2 colors adaptive palette
























16 colors mac palette
8 colors restrictive palette

Comments

Popular Posts